Ref – FLHCA
Customer service sets great businesses apart from the rest. Customers are the reason that businesses exist. Keeping those customers happy means being responsive to their needs and wants. A good customer service experience can turn a one-time customer into a lifelong repeat customer.
Job Type Customer Service – Non Management
Preferred Hours Full Time – Fully Flexible
Vacancy Type Rolling Contract
Wage Up to – £8.33
Wage Frequency Per hour
Hours of Work:
Various full time hours of work across seven days to include early morning starts, late night finishes and weekend working.
Reports to: Shop/Duty Manager
Objectives of the post: To provide a high standard of service and safety to customers and visitors to the site. To assist in the protection of the companies’ interests and assets, and to promote a positive company image.
- To provide a welcome to every visitor, this includes smiling and making eye contact with all customers
- To offer help to customers and visitors who look lost or may need assistance
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- To use equipment as directed to clean the site
Health and Safety
- To follow all health and safety procedures
- To inform management of any hazards e.g. leaks, electrical faults, ripped carpet, loose wires etc.
- To immediately notify management of suspicious persons, items or activities
- To follow Company’s Cash Procedures
- To ensure that all cash transactions are carried out accurately and all financial transactions are recorded properly
You may, without notice, be required to assist in other areas of the business in order to meet business needs. We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours, or we will be unable to proceed with your application. Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early in light of a large response. We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early in light of a large response.